To the surprise of many, silver has been on the rise for the last few weeks, for the most part keeping its head above
This week has been no exception. Though the white metal sank as low as
It’s not entirely clear what spurred that upward movement, but the Financial Times notes that some analysts believe it was a reaction the release of the US Federal Reserve’s June meeting minutes late Wednesday.
Increased tension in
The white metal closed today at
With June now over, companies are beginning to release their results for the second quarter of the year.
Finally, earlier today,
Investors can look forward to the release of Q2 results from
Securities Disclosure: I,
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Teresa Giudice of 'Real Housewives' Faces Prison Time
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students