Seneca®, a leading custom computer and appliance manufacturer providing solutions for the
The Nexlink VFX series of professional workstations offer a variety of options to customize and tailor your workstation for your project demands. One of the many options the VFX series offers is a wide range of graphics including NVIDIA® Quadro®, Tesla®, and GeForce® Cards.
System performance and reliability are essential for a professional workstation.
Nexlink VFX Professional Workstations come in three configurations:
• Nexlink VFX 9100: o Ideal for CAD design and visualization
o Overclocking and liquid cooling available
o Professional performance and expandability
o NVIDIA Quadro K600, K2000, and K4000 options
• Nexlink VFX 9200: o Ideal for CAD design and simulation computing
o Intel Xeon and Intel Core i7 Extreme Processors with overclocking capabilities
o Supports up to 64GB of memory
o Allows for multiple graphic options including NVIDIA Multi-GPU and Maximus technologies
• Nexlink VFX 9300: o Ideal for CAD design, simulation computing, video effects, and editing
o Equipped with liquid cooling and Corsair Link software
o Expandable storage and multiple graphic options
To learn more about the Nexlink VFX Workstation Line contact a Seneca Account Manager at (800) 227-3432 or visit http://www.senecadata.com/products/digital-broadcast/workstation/Nexlink-VFX.aspx.
For over 35 years,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12007586.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures