Lack of specifics on how
"From a ratings perspective, it is mildly positive to see there's a road map, but the lack of details gives us pause," Moody's sovereign rating analyst Atsi Sheth said. Fitch Ratings said that implementation will be key and noted it is unsure how the fiscal deficit target could be achieved without revenue increases or spending cuts.
S& P said that the Budget had adopted a "cautious" approach in tackling some of economy's structural weaknesses.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel