Lack of specifics on how
"From a ratings perspective, it is mildly positive to see there's a road map, but the lack of details gives us pause," Moody's sovereign rating analyst Atsi Sheth said. Fitch Ratings said that implementation will be key and noted it is unsure how the fiscal deficit target could be achieved without revenue increases or spending cuts.
S& P said that the Budget had adopted a "cautious" approach in tackling some of economy's structural weaknesses.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire