Building on from last year's Galaxy S4 Zoom, the Galaxy K Zoom offers a slimmer body with most of the smartphone components built from the Galaxy S5, as the Super AMOLED screen has grown from 4.3 to 4.8 inches which makes viewing more pleasurable.
He said, the device is also stocked with the best apps and functions for dynamic consumers and can capture moments with an amazing 10x optical zoom and still stay connected and productive.
"The device, which is designed to offer the best camera experience in a mobile phone, is armed with a 10x optical zoom that retracts into its remarkably slim body and a 20.7 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor. The Galaxy K zoom captures crisp, sharp images, as well as Full HD videos at 60p, even when zoomed in," he said.
"As part of activities marking the launch of the Galaxy K Zoom in
The competition will require participants to take beautiful selfies of themselves and post on to Samsung Social Media platforms to stand the chance of featuring on a Samsung billboard.
"We entreat the media to work with us, make us their first point of contact and help us flush out these fake goods so that our cherished customers can enjoy authentic, genuine products," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs