Building on from last year's Galaxy S4 Zoom, the Galaxy K Zoom offers a slimmer body with most of the smartphone components built from the Galaxy S5, as the Super AMOLED screen has grown from 4.3 to 4.8 inches which makes viewing more pleasurable.
He said, the device is also stocked with the best apps and functions for dynamic consumers and can capture moments with an amazing 10x optical zoom and still stay connected and productive.
"The device, which is designed to offer the best camera experience in a mobile phone, is armed with a 10x optical zoom that retracts into its remarkably slim body and a 20.7 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor. The Galaxy K zoom captures crisp, sharp images, as well as Full HD videos at 60p, even when zoomed in," he said.
"As part of activities marking the launch of the Galaxy K Zoom in
The competition will require participants to take beautiful selfies of themselves and post on to Samsung Social Media platforms to stand the chance of featuring on a Samsung billboard.
"We entreat the media to work with us, make us their first point of contact and help us flush out these fake goods so that our cherished customers can enjoy authentic, genuine products," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant