"I've played a lot of gigs in my time," said
The episode summed up the weekend: a good idea on paper. It was a great idea, for example, that each piece should be performed twice, with a short interview in between. But some artists can talk, others can't, and then there are those who just aren't in the mood.
Shoniwa and Okumu's ground-shaking but hardly groundbreaking piece did benefit from repetition.
Repeated at Glasgow Royal Concert Halls from 1-2 August.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile