"I've played a lot of gigs in my time," said
The episode summed up the weekend: a good idea on paper. It was a great idea, for example, that each piece should be performed twice, with a short interview in between. But some artists can talk, others can't, and then there are those who just aren't in the mood.
Shoniwa and Okumu's ground-shaking but hardly groundbreaking piece did benefit from repetition.
Repeated at Glasgow Royal Concert Halls from 1-2 August.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire