In response to this property news,
"In his speech,
"But no matter what direction the
"The sad reality is that many people go into the market expecting that the conditions would remain the same all the time. When you do this, unfortunately, you expose yourself to harsh market changes like unexpected drops in home values. Seller finance strategies solves this problem by allowing buyers and sellers to enter flexible payment terms. For instance, in a flexible deal, a buyer can assume the existing loan from the seller, rather than take out a new loan. In that way, the buyer is able to minimise upfront costs. The lower initial investment means lower risk for the buyer. This allows the seller to move away quickly from unwanted debt and collect the remaining equity in the form of a passive income stream," he said.
The We Buy Houses Radio is a weekly broadcast featuring
Australian property investment specialist,
His innovative low-risk, high-reward approach to Australian real estate investing has been featured in a variety of television programs and magazines, including Today Tonight, Hot Property and Australian Property Investor. His real estate book, published in 2012, ''How To Buy A House For A Dollar', voted by
As well as conducting free seminars, workshops and conferences in the
Go to WeBuyHousesRadio.com to listen to Rick's free podcasts.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/sydney-real-estate/rick-otton-analysis/prweb12011338.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits