Spread betting and fixed odds operator
The firm, which offers sports betting and financial trading from one account, posted profits before tax of
The figures come before the company enjoyed a record month of new sign-ups and bet numbers in June due to the World Cup, plus volatility in the financial markets.
Spreadex Managing Director
"Our philosophy of putting the customer first has seen us named as the best spread betting firm for customer service for three years in succession in the Investment Trends awards and we believe this has also helped our client base grow to record numbers."
The company plans to launch further financial trading products later this year that it hopes will help keep customer and bet levels growing.
"The ability to go short as well as long is also another attraction, while the option to trade via a credit limit, subject to client status, and to place sports bets from the same account is also proving very popular among our customer base."
Editor's note: In relation to spread betting,
Find out more about
Sports spread betting [https://sports.spreadex.com/en-GB/spread-betting ]
Financial spread betting [http://www.spreadex.com/financials ]
CONTACT: Contact: email@example.com, +44-(0)1727-895080
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women