It reported a
In April, the company had warned that said although it had a "relatively health sales pipeline" in each of its divisions, the timing of contract milestones and the conversion of new contracts had led to a deterioration in its cash and it was in talks to try and secure short-term financing.
Its shares were suspended in May as the company warned that its finances hadn't improved and it would likely need to appoint administrators. Later that month it sold its security division for
Late last month, the company convened a general meeting being held Friday asking shareholders to approve it going into a so-called company voluntary arrangement, the sale of its trading subsidiaries, and the adoption of an investing policy under AIM rules.
Shareholders will also have to approve a subscription offer that raised
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly