It reported a
In April, the company had warned that said although it had a "relatively health sales pipeline" in each of its divisions, the timing of contract milestones and the conversion of new contracts had led to a deterioration in its cash and it was in talks to try and secure short-term financing.
Its shares were suspended in May as the company warned that its finances hadn't improved and it would likely need to appoint administrators. Later that month it sold its security division for
Late last month, the company convened a general meeting being held Friday asking shareholders to approve it going into a so-called company voluntary arrangement, the sale of its trading subsidiaries, and the adoption of an investing policy under AIM rules.
Shareholders will also have to approve a subscription offer that raised
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor