The bullish momentum which had characterised trading on the floor of the
Equities capitalisation closed lower at N14.199 trillion after it depreciated by N11.569 billion as against N14.211 trillion it recorded on Wednesday; while the All-Share Index went down 35.05 basis points or 0.08 percent to close at 43,004 points as against 43,039.42 points recorded on Wednesday.
However, investors traded a total of 310.014 million shares valued at N3.6144 billion in 5,568 transactions as against 209.760 million shares valued at N2.284 billion in 5,150 transactions recorded on Tuesday with the financial services sector accounting for a total of 224.511 million shares; valued at N1.471 billion in 2,614 deals as against 136.775 million shares; valued at N1.159 billion in 2,584 deals on Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women