The bullish momentum which had characterised trading on the floor of the
Equities capitalisation closed lower at N14.199 trillion after it depreciated by N11.569 billion as against N14.211 trillion it recorded on Wednesday; while the All-Share Index went down 35.05 basis points or 0.08 percent to close at 43,004 points as against 43,039.42 points recorded on Wednesday.
However, investors traded a total of 310.014 million shares valued at N3.6144 billion in 5,568 transactions as against 209.760 million shares valued at N2.284 billion in 5,150 transactions recorded on Tuesday with the financial services sector accounting for a total of 224.511 million shares; valued at N1.471 billion in 2,614 deals as against 136.775 million shares; valued at N1.159 billion in 2,584 deals on Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya