It is targeting 55 to 60% of coking coal in its sales mix for the full year.
The company produced 2,271 kilo-tonnes of coking coal and thermal coal in the second quarter, while selling 1,301 kilo-tonnes of coking coal and 812 kilo-tonnes of thermal coal.
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve