There have been growing signs of investor fatigue in the market for new listing in recent weeks, after a buoyant start to the year.
Retailer Fat Face, student accommodation provider
It had been due to list Friday, having priced its IPO at between
Equity markets fell sharply in
Mota-Engil said it remains committed to listing eventually.
"Despite a book of high quality institutional orders within the announced price range, the aggregate demand was such that a successful listing and aftermarket could not be assured. The company met with investors in
It had wanted to raise money to expand its engineering and construction activities in sub-Saharan Africa, and to diversify its operations and increase the orders it gets from private customers.
The company helps build everything from roads and bridges to ports, water treatment plants and real estate. It currently operates in
Meanwhile, Clearstar, which provides technology and services to the background check industry, hadn't traded several hours after first listing on the AIM market.
It has a total of 36.3 million shares in issue, giving it an initial market capitalisation of
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post