In a short trading statement, the price comparison website said revenue in the six months to
Trading growth was a little stronger in the second quarter than the first quarter, it said.
In April, the company has said revenue in the first quarter was 8% up on the year and Ebitda was up 5% on the year.
In the first half of 2013, it had reported revenue of
It added in its statement Friday that it has net debt of
The company is scheduled to put out its full half-year results on
Its shares were up 0.7% at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza