The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished at a 15-month low Friday on buying in tandem with falls in European, U.S. and Japanese stocks due to worries about the financial health of
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.530 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Thursday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds rose 0.10 point to 145.95 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say