This share buy-back programme is detailed in the reference document 2013/14 published on
Principal characteristics of this programme:
Maximum purchase % of capital
Purchase may not exceed the limit of 10% of the share capital, excluding self- checking, and 5% if following objective 2.
Maximum purchase price
Purchases shall be realised at a maximum price of € 80 (excluding purchase expenses acquisition charges).
- ensure the liquidity and drive the secondary market for
- hold shares to be offered as consideration for any future external acquisitions or mergers;
- allocate shares to employees and/or directors of the company and/or its affiliated companies in accordance with legislation, notably for purposes of employee profit sharing, a company savings or shareholding plan for employees, stock subscription options or to issue bonus shares;
- issue shares on exercise of securities giving access to the company's share capital.
For a period expiring on the date of the General Meeting convened to approve the financial statements of the financial year ending
Our mission statement? To place innovation at the heart of business lines, target and steer transformations that are sources of added value, and turn the information system into an actual asset designed to serve corporate strategies.
The consulting firm has been granted the innovative company award from BPIFrance.
All our news on: www.solucom.fr
Phone: +33 1 49 03 20 00
Phone: +33 1 49 03 20 00
Analysts & investor relations
Phone: +33 1 72 74 81 87
Phone: +33 1 77 35 04 37
Rachat d'actions / contrat de liquiditÉ :
- Descriptif du programme de rachat CommuniquÉ intÉgral et original au format PDF :
http://www.actusnews.com/documents_communiques/ACTUS-0-36602-Share-buy-back-programme_VEN.pdf © Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiquÉs de la sociÉtÉ en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say