After taking a great fall, Humpty Dumpty has to be put back together again.
Dumpty has been at
The two men who allegedly assisted in Dumpty's downfall claim they are innocent and it was an accident, but Tofte knows better.
"They claim they were just standing there and it fell over, but we have witnesses," park owner Tofte told KATU. "I can see they're probably feeling a little guilty, and they offered to pay for some of it. So we'll see."
Tofte, 84, is working to get Dumpty back to full strength.
"Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...All the kings horses, and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again...But
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention