After taking a great fall, Humpty Dumpty has to be put back together again.
Dumpty has been at
The two men who allegedly assisted in Dumpty's downfall claim they are innocent and it was an accident, but Tofte knows better.
"They claim they were just standing there and it fell over, but we have witnesses," park owner Tofte told KATU. "I can see they're probably feeling a little guilty, and they offered to pay for some of it. So we'll see."
Tofte, 84, is working to get Dumpty back to full strength.
"Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...All the kings horses, and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again...But
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson