After taking a great fall, Humpty Dumpty has to be put back together again.
Dumpty has been at
The two men who allegedly assisted in Dumpty's downfall claim they are innocent and it was an accident, but Tofte knows better.
"They claim they were just standing there and it fell over, but we have witnesses," park owner Tofte told KATU. "I can see they're probably feeling a little guilty, and they offered to pay for some of it. So we'll see."
Tofte, 84, is working to get Dumpty back to full strength.
"Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...All the kings horses, and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again...But
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent