After taking a great fall, Humpty Dumpty has to be put back together again.
Dumpty has been at
The two men who allegedly assisted in Dumpty's downfall claim they are innocent and it was an accident, but Tofte knows better.
"They claim they were just standing there and it fell over, but we have witnesses," park owner Tofte told KATU. "I can see they're probably feeling a little guilty, and they offered to pay for some of it. So we'll see."
Tofte, 84, is working to get Dumpty back to full strength.
"Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...All the kings horses, and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again...But
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season