After taking a great fall, Humpty Dumpty has to be put back together again.
Dumpty has been at
The two men who allegedly assisted in Dumpty's downfall claim they are innocent and it was an accident, but Tofte knows better.
"They claim they were just standing there and it fell over, but we have witnesses," park owner Tofte told KATU. "I can see they're probably feeling a little guilty, and they offered to pay for some of it. So we'll see."
Tofte, 84, is working to get Dumpty back to full strength.
"Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...All the kings horses, and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again...But
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go