It is now even easier for home loan and refinance shoppers to get the loan they need. Even for shoppers with bad credit, the nationwide lending network is working with an extended network of lenders to pair applicants up with the best lender for their loan needs.
https://completehomeloans.net/application-form/ - 60 Second Home Loan Application Form
The application process is simple. After applicants fill out the 60-second form, they are then matched to a lender. Lenders are matched to the applicants based upon two important factors. First, whether they will be able to provide approval, and, second, whether or not they provide the lowest interest rates available.
Home loan and refinance shoppers are also encouraged to check their credit score after applying for a home loan. The popular lending resource has an easy to use credit score tool that consumers can take advantage of to find out their credit score before finalizing their home loan provider.
About Complete Home Loans
The Home purchase, equity, and refinancing loan company services customers across America no matter their credit history. They specialize in matching people with good, bad, or no credit to lenders who may be able to qualify them for a home loan. Their network of lenders is the largest in
People who've been turned down in the past are able to use their easy online application form to instantly get approved for a loan (no matter their credit history).
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/low-interest-home-loan/bad-credit/prweb12011008.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation