“The HFS Life Science Finance team proactively engaged with us and our investors to provide additional capital, defer principal repayments and extend the loan term to help accelerate growth initiatives,” said
“OraMetrix has performed well. Together with its supportive investors and GE financing, OraMetrix expects to build new growth opportunities over the next few years,” said
Established in 1998, OraMetrix developed the SureSmile system, a technology that equips orthodontists with a diagnostic, treatment and monitoring tool to deliver customized orthodontic care. Since 2004, SureSmile has been used on 100,000 patients by over 400 orthodontists in the U.S.,
Customers across 45 healthcare sectors — including senior housing, hospitals, medical offices, outpatient services, pharmaceuticals and medical devices — look to HFS to finance acquisitions, refinance existing debt, support working capital needs and fund growth initiatives. With in-depth industry knowledge and expertise, the HFS team of professionals creates business and financial solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of its customers. For more information, visit gecapital.com/healthcare or follow company news via Twitter (http://twitter.com/GELendLease).
GE (NYSE:GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities