“The HFS Life Science Finance team proactively engaged with us and our investors to provide additional capital, defer principal repayments and extend the loan term to help accelerate growth initiatives,” said
“OraMetrix has performed well. Together with its supportive investors and GE financing, OraMetrix expects to build new growth opportunities over the next few years,” said
Established in 1998, OraMetrix developed the SureSmile system, a technology that equips orthodontists with a diagnostic, treatment and monitoring tool to deliver customized orthodontic care. Since 2004, SureSmile has been used on 100,000 patients by over 400 orthodontists in the U.S.,
Customers across 45 healthcare sectors — including senior housing, hospitals, medical offices, outpatient services, pharmaceuticals and medical devices — look to HFS to finance acquisitions, refinance existing debt, support working capital needs and fund growth initiatives. With in-depth industry knowledge and expertise, the HFS team of professionals creates business and financial solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of its customers. For more information, visit gecapital.com/healthcare or follow company news via Twitter (http://twitter.com/GELendLease).
GE (NYSE:GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile