In trading on Friday, the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 2.8% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of
And underperforming other ETFs today is the First Trust ISE-Revere Natural Gas Index Fund ETF (FCG), off about 1.8% in Friday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Friday were shares of
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407ETF071114&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids