The report highlights risks associated with AJG's recent acquisition activity and related increase in financial leverage, which Fitch considers the company's main credit issues. The report also includes a peer analysis. A summary of market-based indicators rounds out the UIR.
UIRs are not solicited by the issuer, and Fitch receives no compensation from the issuer for the provision of an UIR. While an UIR is typically based primarily on public information, Fitch analysts may ask questions of an issuer's management while preparing an UIR. The level of management participation, if any, can vary significantly from case to case.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
For more information on Unrated Issuer Reports please go to: http://www.fitchratings.com/web_content/product/unrated_reports.pdf.
--'Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Unrated Issuer Report' (
--'2014 Outlook: U.S. Insurance Broker Industry (
2014 Outlook: U.S. Insurance Broker Industry
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities