The report highlights risks associated with AJG's recent acquisition activity and related increase in financial leverage, which Fitch considers the company's main credit issues. The report also includes a peer analysis. A summary of market-based indicators rounds out the UIR.
UIRs are not solicited by the issuer, and Fitch receives no compensation from the issuer for the provision of an UIR. While an UIR is typically based primarily on public information, Fitch analysts may ask questions of an issuer's management while preparing an UIR. The level of management participation, if any, can vary significantly from case to case.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
For more information on Unrated Issuer Reports please go to: http://www.fitchratings.com/web_content/product/unrated_reports.pdf.
--'Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Unrated Issuer Report' (
--'2014 Outlook: U.S. Insurance Broker Industry (
2014 Outlook: U.S. Insurance Broker Industry
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports