The euro rose to 0.7947 against the pound, from an early low of 0.7936.
Having fallen to early lows of 1.3594 against the greenback and 137.66 against the yen, the euro rose to 1.3611 and 137.96, respectively.
If the euro extends its rise, it is likely to find resistance around 0.80 against the pound, 138.80 against the yen and 1.37 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare