The team was credited by judges for the roll-out of a new decentralised controlled process that utilises its cloud-based planning tool, Adaptive Insights, significantly enhancing and shortening the planning cycle.
Commenting at the awards, the judges said the new process has "instilled discipline and enabled
"The Etihad Airways Finance Planning and Control team has contributed to the success of the airline. This award recognises the impact the decentralised planning process has had across the company."
Notes: gtnews is part of the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad