The team was credited by judges for the roll-out of a new decentralised controlled process that utilises its cloud-based planning tool, Adaptive Insights, significantly enhancing and shortening the planning cycle.
Commenting at the awards, the judges said the new process has "instilled discipline and enabled
"The Etihad Airways Finance Planning and Control team has contributed to the success of the airline. This award recognises the impact the decentralised planning process has had across the company."
Notes: gtnews is part of the
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say