The first tranche of the placement totalled 10,415,396 common shares for gross proceeds of
The proceeds from the financing will be used for general working capital, and specifically for the advancement of the Company’s
All securities issued under the private placement are subject to a Canadian hold period expiring four months after the closing date. The securities are also subject to restrictions on resale under U.S. federal securities laws.
For additional information please contact:
Investor Relations; (775)-233-7328 or (925) 208-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities described herein. The securities have not been registered under
775-233-7328 or 925-208-1775
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go