The course is targeted at young people who aspire to become business leaders. It runs
This year's cohort of students comprises of 48 people, with over 11 different nationalities represented in the class of 2014.
Applications to join the program grew by 66 per cent compared to 2013.
Over the course of the program, students will participate in sessions that cover key topics in business, interactive workshops and case studies and round-table discussions with industry experts. They will also hear inspirational talks from entrepreneurs.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks