YourLifeSolution.com, a website which prides itself on providing instant life insurance rates on both permanent and term life insurance products, has today published an editorial which espouses that buying life insurance is still often savvy, even when there is no financial need for coverage. "If you're under the age 35 and quite healthy, it absolutely makes sense to buy permanent life insurance even if you have no real liabilities or need for it. This is true for two fundamental reasons. One, you'll almost definitely need it at some point in life, so you might as well lock-in a very low rate, and two, if you really believe you will never need coverage, there are several ways to utilize a solid life insurance policy as a forced savings plan where you can simply use the cash value to supplement your retirement in the future, bolster your creditworthiness, or secure commercial capital from a lender if need-be. I bought a whole life insurance policy in my twenties, and despite the fact that I don't truly have a need for it, I choose to because the cash value is now roughly just above what I've paid into it. The cash value is credited at a much greater interest rate than any bank will offer, and by that I mean several fold better," said
The editorial "
Consumers interested in viewing their own life insurance rates instantly and online are encouraged to visit YourLifeSolution.com. Information can also be obtained by phone at 888.374.2764.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12011434.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe