YourLifeSolution.com, a website which prides itself on providing instant life insurance rates on both permanent and term life insurance products, has today published an editorial which espouses that buying life insurance is still often savvy, even when there is no financial need for coverage. "If you're under the age 35 and quite healthy, it absolutely makes sense to buy permanent life insurance even if you have no real liabilities or need for it. This is true for two fundamental reasons. One, you'll almost definitely need it at some point in life, so you might as well lock-in a very low rate, and two, if you really believe you will never need coverage, there are several ways to utilize a solid life insurance policy as a forced savings plan where you can simply use the cash value to supplement your retirement in the future, bolster your creditworthiness, or secure commercial capital from a lender if need-be. I bought a whole life insurance policy in my twenties, and despite the fact that I don't truly have a need for it, I choose to because the cash value is now roughly just above what I've paid into it. The cash value is credited at a much greater interest rate than any bank will offer, and by that I mean several fold better," said
The editorial "
Consumers interested in viewing their own life insurance rates instantly and online are encouraged to visit YourLifeSolution.com. Information can also be obtained by phone at 888.374.2764.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12011434.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week