Furthermore, in the process the DME Oman also broke the barrier of one million contracts traded in the first half of a year, for the first time since its launch, with over 1.13 million contracts (equivalent to 1.13 billion barrels of crude oil) traded on the exchange.
The growing interest and participation from members and customers resulting in increased trading activity, DME's presence in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season