Federal Minister for Finance Senator
"There is lot of potential in trade between the two countries but unfortunately due to this impasse we could not benefit to our true potential," Dar said while chairing the meeting of the committee
formed by the Prime Minister to resolve the longstanding trade issues between
He said that the solution will be win-win situation for both the Russian government and Pakistani businessmen and emphasized that any arrangement agreed by both the parties should be implemented with full commitment to wind up of litigations and restore normal trade relations.
to dispute resolution and the proposals in this regard will be communicated to the Russian side for moving forward.
He informed that negotiations with the Pakistani businessmen are in a clear shape to be forwarded to the Russian side.
On the occasion, Minister for Commerce,
He said that his ministry was facilitating the business community and willing to work for their interests.
They said that credit goes to the Finance Minister and other Committee members that efforts are being made to resolve an issue which has hindered the trade relations of the two countries for the last 17 years.
Among others, Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent