ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10072014 - A leading Australian disaster reconstruction specialist is to transform management of its insurance claims using a powerful new online application that will cut claim cycle times dramatically.
Dankav, a flood, cyclone, fire and storm reconstruction firm operating across eastern
Pulse is a cross-platform web solution that streamlines insurance claims management by allowing claims to be progressed online, even enabling claims data, such as surveys, photos and video evidence collected onsite with mobile devices to be added in real time. Custom work queues keep claim cycle times down to a minimum by organising the workforce optimally into teams, with all stakeholders in a claim updated dynamically online.
Adactus were able to customise Pulse to meet Dankav's unique requirements, integrating the application into their existing systems using a powerful, built-in API integration suite.
'Our aim is always to get lives back on track as quickly as we can,' said Dankav Managing Director,
'Adactus has produced in Pulse a claims handling application that is far superior to any other package in the market place today,' he added.
This new strategic partnership will be the second foray onto Australian soil for Oxfordshire-based Adactus who, in 2009, implemented an online ordering solution for Pizza Hut Australia following the success of enterprise eCommerce systems developed for Pizza Hut
Adactus' founder and Managing Director,
'Pulse will give them visibility across all their work in progress, eliminating inefficiency and increasing throughput capacity without the need to take on additional staff.'
Operating on the eastern seaboard of
Dankav is a leading insurance repairer having worked on 21 events from Innisfail to
Adactus was founded in 2001 by the key staff responsible for the launch of Dell Online's presence in
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply