"I congratulate Congressmen Delaney, Carney, and Himes on introducing their housing finance reform bill and welcome their thoughtful and productive contribution to this important issue. Most who have spent any time on this issue understand that the status quo is unacceptable, and I hope many more will contribute to the debate on how we can move this effort forward," said Corker.
TNS 30TacordaCheng-140711-4793838 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records