"I congratulate Congressmen Delaney, Carney, and Himes on introducing their housing finance reform bill and welcome their thoughtful and productive contribution to this important issue. Most who have spent any time on this issue understand that the status quo is unacceptable, and I hope many more will contribute to the debate on how we can move this effort forward," said Corker.
TNS 30TacordaCheng-140711-4793838 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits