The firm, a unit of
The company makes cigarettes for other firms, as well as its own-brand cigarettes. Most of its manufacturing contracts are from the
It spent Sh500 million shillings during the period to expand capacity at its
Earnings per share rose to Sh17.93 from Sh15.66,
The region's biggest cigarette maker held its interim dividend at Sh3.50 per share compared with the same period in 2013, it said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks