The firm, a unit of
The company makes cigarettes for other firms, as well as its own-brand cigarettes. Most of its manufacturing contracts are from the
It spent Sh500 million shillings during the period to expand capacity at its
Earnings per share rose to Sh17.93 from Sh15.66,
The region's biggest cigarette maker held its interim dividend at Sh3.50 per share compared with the same period in 2013, it said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation