Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Combat Alert Cell Overhead Door Installation - Architect & Engineering
Classification Code: C - Architect and engineering services
Solicitation Number: FTQW13-2405-CACDoors-AE
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): Eielson AFBEielson AFB, AK
Place of Performance (zipcode): 99702
Place of Performance Country: US
Pacific Air Forces
354 CONS - Eielson
ARCHITECT-ENGINEERING (A-E) SERVICES AT
BACKGROUND: Combat Alert Cell (CAC, B1300), originally constructed in 1961, is currently being used to house fire-fighting operations during renovation of the fire station. The facility currently has hangar doors due to prior usage by aircraft at Eielson. Work under this project will demolish one of these hangar doors to allow for installation of overhead doors (provided to allow fire-fighting vehicles access to the bay for parking).
This is a competitive selection process in which competing offeror's qualifications will be evaluated in accordance with (IAW) FAR Part 36.6 to determine the most highly qualified firms. The Government intends to award one Firm Fixed-Price contract.
IAW FAR 36.603(b): To be considered for architect-engineer contracts, a firm must file with the appropriate office or board the Standard Form 330, "Architect-Engineer Qualifications," Part II and when applicable, SF 330, Part I. Responders are advised that the Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this posting; all costs associated with responding will be solely at the interested parties' expense. Failure to respond to this post does not preclude participation in the subsequent technical evaluation so long as a firm's SF 330 is currently on file with the
This acquisition will be a 100% Small Business set-aside. The NAICS 541330 (Engineering Services) applies to this acquisition, with a small business size standard of
The work to be performed shall include but is not limited to:
1. Attending a pre-investigation meeting 2. Investigating site conditions, options, etc. 3. Collecting and reviewing project data and records 4. Developing design concepts and cost estimates 5. Submitting an investigation report 6. Attending review meetings 7. Making the revisions requested by the Government 8. Submitting intermediate design documents 9. Producing a complete design (35%, 65%, 95%, and 100% submissions)
A-E EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: A-E's experience shall include that which is commensurate with the requirements specific to the scope of design.
A. The A-E shall demonstrate experience with design of fire alarm systems in hangars.
B. The A-E shall demonstrate that they have experienced personnel with Alaska Registrations, adequate capacity and depth in the following disciplines:
1. Mechanical Engineering 2. Structural Engineering 3. Architecture 4. Civil Engineering 5. Electrical Engineering
C. The A-E shall demonstrate that they have experienced personnel with certification and adequate capacity and depth in the following disciplines:
1. Environmental Engineer 2. Industrial Hygienist The
The A-E shall be responsible for all travel and lodging arrangements and expenses involved in the performance of work under this contract. The A-E shall furnish the
Disclaimer: The Government assumes no responsibility for any conclusions or interpretations made by the Contractor based on the information made available by the Government. Nor does the Government assume responsibility for any understanding reached or representation made concerning conditions which can affect the work by any of its officers or agents before the execution of this contract, unless that understanding or representation is expressly stated in this contract.
QUESTIONS: All questions regarding this synopsis must be submitted in writing no later than
Primary POC email: email@example.com Alternate POC email: firstname.lastname@example.org The following documents are considered Attachments to this Synopsis/Solicitation:
Attachment 1 - Instructions to Offerors Attachment 2 - Evaluation Criteria Attachment 3 - Statement of Work Attachment 4 - SF 330 Attachment 5 - Past Performance Questionnaire
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006