Of particular note, the
C-III reported this loan in an accurate and timely manner to the Master Servicer in both the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council’s “Realized Loss Report” for the May remittance period and the May “Special Servicer Data File”. C-III is working with the Trustee to ensure that this information is properly disseminated to market participants and will continue to provide further updates as more information becomes available.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill