Today, counsel for the
"Today's oral arguments offered an important opportunity to educate stakeholders within
We support safe disposal of medications, and today consumers have several options available to them that are considered safe and effective by both the
While existing programs like the DEA National Take-Back Day can offer benefits to communities, creating mandates for dispersed take-back sites that place funding and sole responsibility upon the manufacturers of medicine is not only unfair cost-shifting, but may well increase the risks associated with unused medicines. We remain confident in our legal position, and look forward to continued collaboration with local leadership to address patient safety and disposal concerns."
TNS 24HariCha-140712-30FurigayJane-4794994 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go