Today, counsel for the
"Today's oral arguments offered an important opportunity to educate stakeholders within
We support safe disposal of medications, and today consumers have several options available to them that are considered safe and effective by both the
While existing programs like the DEA National Take-Back Day can offer benefits to communities, creating mandates for dispersed take-back sites that place funding and sole responsibility upon the manufacturers of medicine is not only unfair cost-shifting, but may well increase the risks associated with unused medicines. We remain confident in our legal position, and look forward to continued collaboration with local leadership to address patient safety and disposal concerns."
TNS 24HariCha-140712-30FurigayJane-4794994 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'