"It's an honor to be here with
Senior Services Commissioner Hoak added, "Chuck is a great example of a person who's had an active professional life and still finds time in his later years to help others. His energy is infectious and demonstrates to the seniors he works with just how beneficial exercise and proper nutrition are to leading a balanced, active lifestyle. It is an honor to recognize him as the Senior of the Month."
Vicario's musical career began in 1969 when he formed "Caesar and the Romans", a short-lived group that had one regional hit before disbanding. He followed that effort with the formation of "Friendship Train", which morphed into Big Wheelie and the Hubcaps when the band discovered that their 50's rock sets were by far their most popular. The group burst on to the national scene in 1972 when they opened a sold-out show featuring national acts at Buffalo's
CC AutoTriage9as-140711-30FurigayJane-4793884 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges