Beacon Wealth Management Director of Business Management,
The honor is conferred to an alumna/us of the School's M.A. in Graphic Communications Management and Technology, who has excelled professionally and has served the NYU-SCPS community subsequent to graduating from the program.
Powell, who has helped to expand Beacon Wealth Management's outreach and communication to its clients since joining the firm in 2010, earned a master's degree from NYU-SCPS in 2013. She is an expert in leveraging social media to establish closer relationships with clients and the broader community of individuals in need of comprehensive wealth management services.
"Tina's energy, creativity, and professional dedication to serving our clients and ensuring Beacon's smooth business operations is certainly worthy of this honor," said
Powell was presented the Award by
The recipient of this year's NYU-SCPS Prism Award for Distinguished Leadership was
"I am honored to receive this award, and I am particularly grateful to NYU-SCPS for having helped me to gain the skills that have enabled me to better serve Beacon's clients," Powell said.
Beacon Wealth Management is a fiduciary, fee-based registered investment advisory firm located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12006497.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006