The yen climbed to near a 2-week high of 113.46 against the franc, new 4-week high of 137.76 against the euro, 1-1/2-month high of 101.07 against the greenback and a 2-week high of 94.70 against the loonie.
The yen reversed from early 2-day low of 174.40 against the pound, 3-month low of 89.67 against the NZ dollar and a 1-week low of 95.97 against the aussie and advanced to 10-day high of 173.09, 8-day high of 88.99 and a new 5-week high of 94.71, respectively.
The next possible upside target for the yen is seen around 100.5 against the greenback, 137.00 against the euro, 112.8 against the franc, 172.00 against the pound, 94.00 against the aussie, 88.00 against the kiwi and 94.00 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial