impairment to be made of its interest in associate
the significant decline of the financial result of the Group for the six months ended 30
As a result of the continued loss sustained by and the financial difficulties currently
faced by Tekmar, it is unlikely for WWTT to be able to recover its investment in Tekmar
and expects to make a provision for the impairment of its interest in Tekmar in the amount
the income statement for the reporting period.
The principal business of Tekmar is the development, manufacturing and sales of
carrier-grade wireless telecommunications systems and components, including Radio
Frequency (RF) Filters. (HL)
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go