The Task Team Leader, FADAMA 111
Dr Oredipe disclosed this in Lokoja, during a workshop for project officers, policy makers and other stakeholders in FADAMA 111 additional financing projects across the country.
He said Fadama projects ( Fadama 1,11, 111) in the country have led to strong community empowerment, as they have helped farmers to define their needs, build self confidence, strengthen their participation and make critical investment to increase productivity and income.
He added that the fund is aimed at supporting key elements of the agriculture transformation agenda by focusing on farm productivity, performance of clusters of farmers engaged in rice, cassava, sorghum production and horticulture in six selected states.
He said the states involved in the project now include;
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border