The Task Team Leader, FADAMA 111
Dr Oredipe disclosed this in Lokoja, during a workshop for project officers, policy makers and other stakeholders in FADAMA 111 additional financing projects across the country.
He said Fadama projects ( Fadama 1,11, 111) in the country have led to strong community empowerment, as they have helped farmers to define their needs, build self confidence, strengthen their participation and make critical investment to increase productivity and income.
He added that the fund is aimed at supporting key elements of the agriculture transformation agenda by focusing on farm productivity, performance of clusters of farmers engaged in rice, cassava, sorghum production and horticulture in six selected states.
He said the states involved in the project now include;
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World