Business intelligence and cyber-security consultant KCS has entered a partnership with security software developer Glasswall to create software for scanning emails and attachments for malware.
Based on algorithmic analytics, the technology, called KCS Glasswall, aims to provide real-time visibility into documents an establishment receives sends or stores.
KCS Glasswall, works by performing thousands of checks against producers standard attachments in formats like MS Office Word, Excel or PDFs.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire