The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 038.
The serial number for this application is 86323074.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Cellular telecommunications services, namely, transmission of voice, audio, data, text, images, video, music, information, facsimiles, advertising, gaming and graphics via cellular telecommunications networks and the Internet; cellular telecommunications services, namely, two-way real-time transmission of voice, audio, video and data between wireless telecommunications devices; wireless telephone telecommunications services, namely, providing wireless calling plans; text messaging and electronic multimedia messaging services; providing multiple-user access to a global computer network; providing technical support regarding the usage of cellular telecommunications equipment; wireless roaming services, namely, providing access to a cellular telecommunication network; electronic mail services; telephone communication services, namely, ringback tone services.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'