The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 038.
The serial number for this application is 78627994.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Telecommunications services, namely wireless transmission of voice, data, images, audio, video, signals, software, information, games, ring tones and messages with wireless calling plans; wireless telephone services; wireless voice messaging services; telephone call forwarding services; wireless text and numeric digital messaging services; electronic mail services; paging services; facsimile transmission services; providing multiple user access to a global computer information network, the Internet, wide area networks, local area networks and private computer information networks; wireless telephone roaming services; telematics services; telemetry services; telecommunications gateway services; providing on-line electronic bulletin boards for transmission of messages among computer users concerning a wide variety of topics; providing facilities and equipment for video conferencing services; television broadcasting and narrow-casting services; telephone ringback services.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say