"Wise and the SBA both exist to help small business owners from all kinds of industries succeed. One of our strongest product offerings, The SBA Plan, can make securing an SBA loan easier for those looking to start and grow a small, artisan dairy," said
Wise's SBA Plan is a to-the-point, easy-to-follow plan program that is guaranteed to be SBA-compliant while still showcasing the unique and market-worthy aspects of the company it describes.
Each plan is created using a thorough three-step-process developed by the MBA-educated experts at Wise. The completed plans include cutting-edge market research and market demographics.
Creating a business plan that is SBA-compliant can be daunting for the most seasoned business professional, Ferriolo said, let alone for someone just starting out.
"The nation is in the throes of a love affair with artisan cheeses and other dairy products, and this can be a dream come true for small dairy owners," said Ferriolo. "We can help them handle the business planning side of things, while they keep dreaming big."
Wise Business Plans (http://www.wisebusinessplans.com), staffed with professional MBA writers, researchers and financial experts, is a trusted partner for businesses across a broad spectrum of products and services. Our mission is to empower our clients to make the best possible business decisions, boost company performance and facilitate their funding success by laying the groundwork for strong businesses that excite, inspire and retain talented and exceptional employees.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12005175.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe