Data from Statistics Sweden showed that Swedish consumer price index increased by 0.2% on month from May, when it fell 0.1%. Economists expected the reading to be flat.
On year, CPI was up 0.2% in June, surpassing forecasts for a flat reading. In May, the inflation fell by 0.2%.
The krona climbed to 9.2188 against the euro, is highest since
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy