Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The results of this study are useful to predict the behavior of Nafion for various applications including fuel cells, sensors, actuators, and shape memory devices at different temperatures."
For more information on this research see: Molecular dynamics simulation study of glass transition in hydrated Nafion.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting M. Ozmaian, Sharif Univ Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal