The power station's generators will run on natural gas from the Pande and Temane fields in the northern Mozambican province of Inhambane.
The project is expected to supply twelve per cent of the country's electricity needs and substantially reduce southern
The power station will take 18 months to construct and will use gas turbines made by British company
Gigawatt has signed a long term Power Purchase Agreement with the Mozambican public electricity company (EDM) for the domestic use of electricity.
Research carried out by
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals