During an appearance on
Specifically, Dash took
"For Kanye to say 'rape,' maybe he needs to spend some time on
The 47-year-old then offered a tip to West. "If you're nice, if you're polite to them, they leave you alone," she said. "It's when you start to call them names and act crazy and put your hands up and do all this drama that they make it a big deal."
Dash is standing by her comments and has been retweeting people who support what she had to say.
well done @REALStaceyDash for challenging @kanyewest and his stupid rants. Imagine comparing anything to rape!! Shameful. Words are so easy—
The comments that @REALStaceyDash made regarding kanyes comments make sense...Kanye has never been raped so how can he use that comparison?— ashley coppersmith (@acopp15)
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists