UPPER Crust owner SSP rose on its
The group saw shares jump from a listing price of 210p to close at 215.75p after informal trading of the stock, a 2.75 per cent rise.
Income fund managers such as Artemis,
She will also own one per cent of the firm's stock following the listing, which is now worth nearly £10m. Swann will be paid £750,000 a year salary.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green