Spanish mobile operator Tuenti Movil has rolled out a new VoIP-based service named Voz Digital , which enables Tuenti customers with Android and iOS devices to make VoIP calls via a standard 3G or Wi-Fi internet connection.
It is available in two tariffs: Voz Digital 1 GB, with 200 minutes in VoIP calls and 1 GB in mobile data for
To try out the service, the operator has come up with a decision to offer all customers with 30 minutes of Voz Digital calls free of charge.
Now, Tuenti is fully owned by
Through this offering, Tuenti Movil customers will be able to gain access to their account from another device when their smartphone runs out of battery and continue calling their contacts with their own telephone number.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures