Spanish mobile operator Tuenti Movil has rolled out a new VoIP-based service named Voz Digital , which enables Tuenti customers with Android and iOS devices to make VoIP calls via a standard 3G or Wi-Fi internet connection.
It is available in two tariffs: Voz Digital 1 GB, with 200 minutes in VoIP calls and 1 GB in mobile data for
To try out the service, the operator has come up with a decision to offer all customers with 30 minutes of Voz Digital calls free of charge.
Now, Tuenti is fully owned by
Through this offering, Tuenti Movil customers will be able to gain access to their account from another device when their smartphone runs out of battery and continue calling their contacts with their own telephone number.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio