As part of the project, SBC required a number of components, including media asset management and accelerated file transfer.
As an integrated partner, FileCatalyst's patent pending UDP-based file transfer software had already been integrated within Uwin Info Sys's asset management and workflow engine. FileCatalyst technology enables accelerated file transfers at rates up to 10 Gbps and thousands of times faster than traditional methods. FileCatalyst web applets were integrated as well to allow accelerated, managed, and secure file uploads from any web browser.
Delivering these features to SBC within the Uwin products allows SBC to benefit from the acceleration and ensures secure and reliable delivery of all its digital content.
"Integrating FileCatalyst technology within our archive system speeds up our file based workflows while keeping them secure," said SBC's technical director,
"FileCatalyst's accelerated file transfer solution integrates really well with our solutions," said
"It's incredibly rewarding to see our software become a vital component in partner products, and to hear about the results achieved not only by the partner but also their end customers," said Unlimi-Tech's Vice President of Business Development,
About Samsung Broadcasting Centre
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Our flagship company,
About Uwin Info Sys
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12003087.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'