RiCharge has announced its newest product, the
Currently exporting to 12 international countries, the company's latest offering is set to achieve its goal of keeping everybody connected, all the time. Janine Regtien founded RiCharge three years ago thanks to her passion for events and development of new products in the African market. Since then, it has become the first company in
"With its compact stylish design and super-fast charging, your device isn't compromised and you are able to charge at your desk, in your pocket or your handbag.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders