RiCharge has announced its newest product, the
Currently exporting to 12 international countries, the company's latest offering is set to achieve its goal of keeping everybody connected, all the time. Janine Regtien founded RiCharge three years ago thanks to her passion for events and development of new products in the African market. Since then, it has become the first company in
"With its compact stylish design and super-fast charging, your device isn't compromised and you are able to charge at your desk, in your pocket or your handbag.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World