"I've played a lot of gigs in my time," said
The episode summed up the weekend: a good idea on paper. It was a great idea, for example, that each piece should be performed twice, with a short interview in between. But some artists can talk, others can't, and then there are those who just aren't in the mood.
Shoniwa and Okumu's ground-shaking but hardly groundbreaking piece did benefit from repetition.
Repeated at Glasgow Royal Concert Halls from 1-2 August.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson